Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dear SPRINT,


 Dear SPRINT,
To a Supv. Of Marcia. Aug.22,2012
 Thank you for having Marcia on the team. She is the best customer service rep that I've encountered at Sprint
In a long time. I'm a hairstylist, My name is Beverly Matthews, N Tune 2 Beauty, Los Angeles, CA.

I had a new Sprint experience tonight, Quality service ...on my first try.
She is smart, skilled, patient, understanding, very clear, she listens and a very pleasant person....but you
Probably know this already..right? 
I Love Sprint because of people like Marcia. She really pleased me...free of charged me. I'm an old
Sprint customer since the late 90's, believe me it has been a struggle.
 
 "God has a system that is based on the principle of sowing and reaping. In other words, what you pour out to others will come back to you in increased measure. When you give generously, a generous harvest will return to you. When you help others succeed, you will find abundant success on your path, too."

No comments:

When Is Gayle King Going To Apologize?